The Cape Town City Council introduced property rates rebates for persons with disabilities with a household income of R12 000 per month or less. Disabled persons with household incomes below R4000, will qualify for a 100% rebate.
The qualifying criteria are:
- Applicants must be a person with a disability
- Household income must not exceed R12 000 per month
- The applicant must be a fulltime occupant of the house
- Applicant must complete an application form, supply a copy of her/his ID document and a proof of income
Contact the Call Centre on 0860 10 30 89
- Visit the Walk in Centre in Goodwood Municipal Offices in Voortrekker Road, Goodwood